Subscribe box

Google Groups
Subscribe to Pure Memon
Email:
Visit this group

Check out........ How smart are you??????‏

How smart are you?
Are you smarter than a four year old?

A PRE-SCHOOL TEST FOR YOU
Which way is the bu
s below traveling?
To the left or to the right?


Can't make up your mind?

Look carefully at the picture again.

Still don't know?
Primary school childr
en all over the UK were shown this picture and asked the same question.
90% of them gave t
his answer:
"The bus is traveling to the right."

When asked, "Why do you think the bus is traveling to the right?"
They answered:
"Because you can't see the door to get on the
bus."

How do you feel now???

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5485/fadei.gif


2 comments:

Chafika said...

Dear Saad,

I'm not sure how I got to receive emails from you, but I must congratulate you for these ideas. I checked your blog and profile and it looks very interesting. I liked the design and the genious ideas. I'm in London, by the way and as you can see your blog has travelled far.
I wish you good luck with your work and studies and I look forward to read from you again soon.

Regards
Chafika

Muhammad ABRAR Qureshi said...

Great work Saad! Keep it up please.

Haan Mai Wohi Hoon....

Haan Mai Wohi Hoon....